Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Restless

Everytime we meet, I feel sad after. I love spending time with you but you have the habit of breaking my heart each and every time. It's really sad. All I ask is for your time and the things you can give me. I never asked for more. But you keep pulling away. And you give me less and less each time. And you expect me to be contented with that? If you don't want me then leave me. Don't make me feel bad about asking for more 'coz it's your fault.

I've always talked about calling this off but I'm too attached, too comfortable with you. Maybe it is better if we stayed just as friends instead of this relationship. More than friends but less than lovers. It's getting complicated. And honestly, I'm thinking is this relationship really worth the effort? I'm beginning to feel unsatisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment