Monday, April 25, 2016

Once Upon A Star

Sanay na ako. Alam ko naman. From the start I knew it won't end in a positive note. I really like you so much to the point that I think I'm in love with you. But this is as far as it goes. I'm sorry. I know I said we were good. I know I said I'm not mad. I know I said we're okay...but give me time to pick the pieces of my broken heart. This is already the second time you rejected me.

I wanted to be with you. That's all I wanted. To be able to stay by your side. But that ain't happening. We have our own circumstances. Still it doesn't change the fact that I like you. Possibly more than you will ever know, after all I'm just a hair short of confessing love...which I still question til now.

This is one of the hardest things I had to do. I'm trying to cut my connection with you. I don't wanna sever the ties but I think I have to for now. I think I deserve to spare myself from more heartaches.

I doubt na tatagal ako ng isang linggo na di ka nakakausap. Pero pano nga ba?


No comments:

Post a Comment